Into double digits.
- PowerGUI VSX – Debugging a Debugger – Part 2 – Another post and turn of the handle for Visual Studio 2010 PowerShell integration
- Intel Core vPro Processor PowerShell Module – Intel released this Out-of-Band hardware management of devices that are equipped with the vPro chip, Jeffrey Snover talks more about it HERE
- Crash course on authoring Windows 7 Troubleshooting Packs – Need to author Windows 7 Troubleshooting Packs?
- PowerShell Tip – Scripts get faster when you replace @() with New-Object Collections.Generic.LinkedList[PSObject]
- Web Farm Framework 2.0 for IIS 7 cmdlets for Windows PowerShell – Manage clusters of servers, and scale elastically with PowerShell
- PowerShell is hard to learn – Nice write up and the the author says:
I heard the same thing about VBScript years ago, about C++ a decade earlier, and being aware that I am dating myself here, about C, Pascal, Windows Programming, VI, Emacs, punch cards, VT100 terminals and about rubbing two sticks together to start a fire.